Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome to Sand, Sex and Single.

I ask myself why I have not thought of this blog concept along time ago as I could have keep my friends entertained and possibly help a few broken hearted girls out there.  Anyways, the time has come and here it goes.

Welcome to my roller coaster ride called "LIFE".  I hope you laugh with me, cry with me, get pissed with me and hey, you may even learn something along with way.  I have promised my friends, one to be exact and you know who you are, that I will be very careful and not get myself or her into too much trouble on here cause alot of the stories may not be PG...well, actually none of them probably will be but if it was would that be any fun at all.

Now, this wonderful thing called my "love life", well, it sucks to be honest.  Just a little background for some of you that don't know me well...

  • Will be 40 in November
  • Divorced for 4 years now
  • No kids
  • Live in Panama City Beach - Yep, the Redneck Riviera my friends and Life isn't a beach by the way.
  • Have a marketing company http://www.envymarketingandevents.com/
  • Can count my true friends on one hand and have less true family members than that even.
  • Country girl at heart but definitely have the city in me too. Love my jeans and high heels.
  • Loves to have a good time whether its a party, sports or whatever .
  • Oh and the most important part - I love the guys! 
So that sums up enough to get you started and trust me, there will be more.  As my goal or should I say, my hopes for this blog is to give each of you a little insight into the story of an old, single woman who still feels young at heart.  You will go with me on dates, girls night outs, and everywhere else this ride takes us.  But my main stories will be about how hard it is to find "true love" as you get to be my age.  I have tried it all from Match.com, Plenty of Fish.com or should be called Plenty of Perverts.com, friend set-ups, blind dates to the usually bar scene.  Anyways, my past stories will probably get referenced alot as they have been quite interesting to say the least and I definitely want to share those with you.  Good times and the bad times will be told.

So, welcome friends and I hope you enjoy.  Fasten your seat belts cause its gonna be a bumpy ride. 

Oh and Amber, go ahead and pop that xanax now cause your gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment