Thursday, August 4, 2011

One Poop or Two.

Last night I attended a baby shower and I must say it was the best one ever.  How many of you have ever gone to a shower where the guests were almost all tipsy on wine as the poor mother-to-be sat in awe of our giggles and rated R discussions.  First off let me say that kudos to you moms because the stories I heard about delivery and how it affects your body after scared me to death.  I heard all about pooping while giving birth, to when you sneeze you will pee on yourself after,  breast milk squirting in different directions and then no sex for like 6 weeks.  And this isn't even the beginning of the stories about the baby.  I raise my glass to every mother out there. 

Now the poor mother-to-be had to put up with everyone telling her these horrific stories and also listening to the tipsy guests conversations of KY burning your VaJaJa. I even heard the word anal bleaching in the room.  If I were her, I would have grab the bottle of wine and chugged it just to deal with us girls.  But I must say it was a gorgeous shower, with fabulous hostesses that cooked a great dinner for us girls.

I just hope that this did not scare me away from ever having sex again cause the light hearted would have run to the nearest convent and joined.  I guess I will know if my new birth control is attending baby showers after this weekend since my gal Amber is coming into town.  And we all know that means a crazy, wild night out on the town in PCB.  Yep, Mondays blog will be interesting so be sure to check back.

Now tonight, I am off to an engagement party to which I am attending as a worker so I am sure tomorrow there will be stories to be told.  I am just keeping my fingers crossed that there will be some handsome groomsmen attending the festivities.

Happy hunting girls.....

WTB

No comments:

Post a Comment